Online Research Paper Services is the fastest approach to study your work on the Internet. Research newspaper has turned into a requirement in UK higher education, industry and even in Government businesses.
The global world of online games is vast and immense world, with games to suit nearly every taste and wish. Most web pages allow end users to have on line gambling den activities; but, some possess advanced alienation operations. The safest and just about all reputable website for free slots is They provide genuine Sin city casino slots constructed by the best producers in the world.
Why should install exhaust fans for air-conditioned rooms?
Air-conditioned rooms are usually enclosed rooms, the presence of people and objects giving rise to factors that pollute the air such as dirt, moisture, mold, especially the inhalation of air. Humans increase the concentration of CO2 in the room. The concentration of CO2 in the fresh air is about 0.04%, the increase in CO2 concentration above 0.15% will affect the nervous system, causing fatigue, drowsiness, higher concentrations will cause danger to the child. people in that space. So installing exhaust fans to remove the polluted air and replenish clean air is essential in air-conditioned rooms.
Sources of air pollution in the room
Human breathing, cigarette smoke, odors and dead cells released by the body
Dirt, odors, mold, bacteria arise from the walls and from other objects in the room
Electrical appliances create CO sources that are more toxic than CO2 …
Pollutants that are dissolved or suspended in the air inhaled daily by humans will have negative effects on health.
How to remove polluting air
To remove polluted air, we can suck the air out of the room or supply clean air into the room.
In civil, people often use exhaust fans to suck air out of the room, fresh outside air will automatically flow into the room through the gaps of the room. This method is simple, inexpensive, but the quality of the inlet air is not high, because the source of the outside air cannot be controlled. This only deals with the fresh air supply and removes the polluted air from within but can bring in dust and other sources of pollution from the outside. Good intake air quality depends on the air quality at the room openings.
The best way is to use a fan system to blow fresh air from the outside and a fan to suck the polluted air out or let the polluted air automatically escape through the openings. This method controls the quality of the incoming air well because it is possible to choose the location to take fresh air and filter out dust, but it will be more costly and requires a professional person to do it.
How much air pollution should be disposed of?
The disposal of polluted air will reduce the cold room and the air conditioner has to work more, causing electricity consumption. So how much air should be sucked out is reasonable? The answer is: depending on the purpose of the room and the intensity of human activity in it, there will be corresponding parameters.
According to the design standards of ventilation, for spaces such as family rooms, offices, hotels (non-smoking), the ventilation coefficient (*) can be 18-20m3 / h / person. This means that 18-20m3 of air will be enough for a person to stay in a comfortable, enclosed room for 1 hour.
(*) Ventilation means supplying air in and releasing air out. For other spaces, users should contact specialized units for assistance, as ventilation is a complex area requiring in-depth experience and knowledge, this HUNGTRI article only covers Simple civil application.
For example: a bedroom with 2 people, the amount of air that needs ventilation is: 2 * 20 = 40m3 / h.
Choosing the method of exhausting or blowing in is depending on the economic needs of each person, but should choose a fan with a flow equivalent to the calculated value above. Choosing too big fan will make the room lose cold and spend more electricity to run the air conditioner, choosing too small fan will not handle the requirement to remove polluted air.
Common types of exhaust fans
On the market today, there are quite a few types of ventilation fans and industrial of famous brands such as Panasonic, Daikin, Wington, Onchyo … these fans all have flow parameters for each product, users Just choose the right fan with the calculated parameters.
Clean electricity development: Why are foreign investors appealing, calling for difficulty and withdrawing investment?
(EnterNews on 2/2/2018)
The story of foreign investors “calling hard” about prices and sample contracts in buying and selling clean electricity is no longer a new story. However, foreign investors submitting their investment withdrawal report for unsecured profits raises concerns, are Vietnam’s supporting policies on electricity prices not really attractive?
Business is difficult
Most recently, Solarpark Global I&D (Korea) has reported to the People’s Committee of Dak Lak province to stop implementing the project to build a solar power plant on Ea Sup Thuong Lake with total investment capital ranging from 600 million USD. – 1 billion USD, with capacity from 300 – 500 MW.
The reason that Korean investors give is that the price of clean electricity is not profitable for investors according to the Decision No. 11/2017 / QD-TTg, dated April 11, 2017 of the Prime Minister. Regarding the mechanism to encourage the development of solar power projects in Vietnam, the solar power price is set at 9.35 cents / kWh, equivalent to 2,086 VND / kWh, applied until June 30, 2019, after that is expected to drop lower.
Although before that, Dak Lak province has implemented policies such as: early allocation of clean land to investors, consumption of all electricity output at the price of 9.35 cents / kWh, taking advantage of the project land. for agricultural production to generate more revenue. In addition, right after signing a memorandum of understanding with Dak Lak province, Korean investors surveyed, set up investment projects, implemented procedures for connecting to the national grid system, public electromechanical systems. submit
For the same reason as the Korean investor mentioned, Mr. To Hoai Dan – the investor of the wind power project in Bac Lieu province also said that when embarking on clean electricity investment projects, obstacles are difficult. It is when businesses have to balance between profits and bank interest rates, which also makes businesses “afraid” to invest.
In addition, it is known that many financial institutions are not too enthusiastic about projects that borrow capital, finance power projects because the sample power purchase agreement has many uncertainties. clear.
Not only foreign investors and domestic enterprises, but also Mr. Do Thang Hai, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade, said that the Ministry is especially interested in attracting investment in power projects. and oil and gas, however, these industries are facing difficulties and challenges due to the discouraged price policy, although Vietnam is considered as one of the six countries with the most open investment policies in Asia.
Management agency … has no experience in implementing
However, the price story is not all, Ms. Sonia Lioret – project leader of Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering under the Energy Support Program of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (GIZ). The reason why foreign and domestic investors are not “interested” is that neither investors nor regulators, nor the operator of the power grid have experience in implementation.
It is known that at present, large-scale solar power projects focus on provinces such as Dak Lak 10 projects, Binh Dinh 25 projects, Binh Thuan 19 projects, but only a few projects will be licensed. . Because the capacity of receiving renewable electricity from the grid in these localities is limited, making it difficult to grant investment licenses.
According to unofficial data, up to now, there are 40 projects registered to invest in clean energy, but only 4 projects have been put into operation, so the number of implementation is only equal to 1 / 10 numbers registered. The gap between registered capital and implemented capital is still too far apart. It is not too much to worry that, according to the planning strategy, by 2020 solar power will account for 850 MW and 12,000 MW by 2030. Only wind power is planned to reach about 800 MW by 2020, 2,000 MW by 2025 and about 6,000 MW in 2030 will be quite far away.
LEARN BASIC AIR COMPRESSOR SYSTEM
GIA MAY NEN KHI – MAY SAY KHI, PHU TUNG | SHAFT COMPRESSOR, HITACHI AIR COMPRESSOR, OIL FREE AIR COMPRESSOR, SALE OLD AIR COMPRESSOR
Air compressors are machines (mechanical systems) that increase the pressure of a gas. The use of air compressors is many, they are present in most industries such as printing, packaging, food, textiles, wood, … Air compressors are an important “link” in the systems. Industry uses high-pressure gas to operate other machines …
Construction of screw air compressors (enlargement)
The working principle of screw air compressors is shown in the figure below:
Working principle of screw air compressors (enlargement)
Model of pneumatic path in screw air compressors
Basic quantities of the compressed air system:
+) Capacity (Capacity) of compressed air is usually calculated in units of liter / min, m3 / min, CFM, Nm3 / min. . . With the following formula:
1 m3 / minute = 1000 liters / minute
1 m3 / min = 1,089 x 1 Nm3 / min
1 CFM = 0.0283 m3 / min
+) Compressed air pressure is usually calculated in units of Mpa (Megapascal), bar, kgf / cm2, psi, atm … With the converted formula as follows:
1 Mpa = 10 bar
1 atm pressure = 1,01325bar
1 bar = 14,5038 psi
1 bar = 1.0215 kgf / cm2
+) Power (Power) of air compressors is usually calculated in Kw or HP (horse power) with the converted formula as follows:
1kw = 1.35 HP
Currently on the market air compressors can be divided into four main categories:
Oil-free piston compressors and oil-free Piston compressors:
Oil-free screw compressors and oil-free screw compressors:
High pressure air compressor
Turbo large air compressor
Portable air compressor
– Pressure tank: Normally, when the compressor starts working, it cannot immediately meet the required pressure of production (For example, the factory needs compressed air with a pressure of 8 bar to control a certain device. ) that the compressor has to run for a while (usually about 1-2 minutes) to reach a pressure of 8 bar so if there is no accumulator, there will be a certain delay in control. Thus, it can be said that the accumulator acts as a storage place for compressed air to meet production needs and also to partially separate the water in the compressed air and to reduce the temperature of the compressed air before the gas goes. into the air dryer. When the compressor stores enough pressure on the accumulator, it will either stop the engine or run in idle mode depending on the installation.
The size of the accumulator will depend on the technology of each plant.
Selling air compressors, air compressors, screw compressors, selling screw compressors
– Air dryer: has the effect of drying compressed air by water manipulation. Currently on the market, there are two types of dryers, which are (1) the water separator dryer according to the principle of compressed air cooling to condense water, (2) the water-separating dryer according to the principle of absorbing water through the absorbent particles. .
The structure of the air dryer is shown below:
Freezing indoor unit – Function and principle of operation of the indoor unit
The indoor unit is a very important part, helping the air conditioner to operate smoothly. So what do you know about this part of the chiller? Join us to learn about the function and the principle of operation of the air conditioner indoor unit in the article below.
The freezer indoor unit is a dense woven aluminum foil that covers the outside of a copper tube that contains refrigerant inside. The indoor unit absorbs the heat in the air when the fan is drawn through it. The air passing through the indoor unit will be at a low temperature and clean, it works to cool the indoor space.
Functions and operating principles of the freezer indoor unit
True to its name, the air-conditioning unit has the function of cooling and cooling the air passing through it. Air temperature after being absorbed into the indoor unit will be transferred to the outdoor unit to be pushed out. Accordingly, the heat is not lost, but only transferred from the room out through the air conditioner.
The operating principle of the indoor unit is as follows:
The indoor fan will run on a signal light when the afternoon is on. The temperature in the room at this time will usually be high, so the sensor will protect the temperature you set in the controller. At this time, the circuit board supplies power to the heater to make the fan and block work.
The vapor refrigerant passes through the capillary when the block is active. When passing through the liquid, the vapor will turn into a liquid due to the difference in pressure. Then refrigerant will be pushed into the indoor unit; The indoor fan will suck the cold air out into the room.
This process is repeated until the set room temperature is reached. At this time the heat sensor and the board will cut off the power to the heater; Block fan stopped working. If the room temperature rises, it will repeat the above cycle.
General principle of IQF refrigeration system:
– The IQF refrigeration system uses NH3 solvent with many types of freezing conveyor and uses the refrigerant pump method.
– Comes with the freezing conveyor is the re-freezing conveyor. People use water to defrost the cooler of the freezer and re-freeze. Next, to dry the conveyor belt, compressed air is used.
– Other equipment of IQF refrigeration system includes: high pressure, low pressure tank, oil separator, oil recovery tank, medium medium, condenser, cooling water pump, fluid pump, defrost and defrosting water tank.
Common features of IQF freezing system
– Insulation panel is made of stainless steel inside, containing PU foam.
The conveyor belt is made of SU304 has a special spiral structure, with high heat transfer efficiency.
– The evaporator is made of aluminum alloy, the aluminum tubes are designed densely for better heat exchange.
– Control box is made of stainless steel SUS304, controlled by main bridge, PLC, or touch screen.
– Safety equipment: sensors, sensors and emergency switches
Spiral IQF refrigeration system
– The chamber has a box structure, stainless steel double-sided wall panels using polyurethane material 150mm thick, density 40kg / m3. The inside of the conveyor belt goes in the form of a spring helix from the bottom up. Indoor air convection forced with high speed and low heat, about -40 to -30 degrees Celsius.
– Compact chamber structure, little heat loss, high efficiency, but complicated maintenance and repair due to the arrangement of conveyors. Conveyors are made of stainless steel or heat-resistant plastic, fast and slow motion thanks to electronic inverter. There is a cleaning system with water and compressed air, including a vibrating hammer in the freezer to prevent sticking to the products.
– Indoor unit has axial fan, water-resistant motor, NH3 solvent, stainless steel heat exchanger tube, aluminum blade, water defrost. All parts of the IQF refrigeration system (indoor frame and conveyor belt, cover of the indoor unit) are made of stainless materials.
Compact structure, occupies less space.
– Reasonable design, safe and reliable operation.
– Eliminate conveyor tension problem.
Straight-line IQF refrigeration system
Arranged on the conveyor belt, blowing cold wind on the surface of the ribbon when the product is available. The cover is made of polyurethane with 150mm thick and stainless steel on both sides. Thanks to the linear conveyor type, this model is quite easy to fabricate, the product enters and leaves at both ends. However, the length of the conveyor belt is large so it takes up an area. To limit the heat loss at the store doors, this system uses a small gap door, depending on the type of product.
– Fast freezing time
– Minimize dehydration.
Low operating costs.
– Product quality is excellent, not burned cold.
Meeting food safety and hygiene.
– Convenience in the maintenance and upgrade process (because it is easy to install more indoor units).
Grid IQF Refrigeration System
– Specially designed for all kinds of vegetables, tubers, fruits …
– Blended air flow designed for better heat transfer efficiency.
– Strong and oscillating air flow is supplied from below to allow shortening of product freezing time without ice clumping.
– The cleaning system is very easy.
Super-speed IQF refrigeration system
– The structure is relatively similar to that of the straight level chamber above. However, the 1 to 2 conveyors can be arranged internally, which can be adjusted according to the product and demand. The indoor units are arranged in two rows on either side of the belt. The air deflector helps the cold heat from the gas concentrate more on the product.
– The supply room has polyurethen day 150-200mm insulation cover on either side of the stainless steel. The freezer room has a cold storage-style door with a thermistor system that heats the door, and inside is also illuminated.
– The conveyor system and equipment are made of stainless steel. The stainless steel indoor unit and aluminum radiator fins are suitable for the R22 and NH3 circulating feed pumps, specially designed pitches for increased heat transfer efficiency and easy cleaning. All surfaces and floors are watertight, the inside has an inclined slope freezer for easy water removal.
– At the same time as fast freezing machine using liquid nitrogen
Minimal water loss, plus half the operating costs of liquid nitrogen.
– Excellent quality, no cold burning, the product does not move in the machine
– The product retains its original shape
– Meet industrial hygiene standards
– Quick installation, complete block, expandable to increase capacity, can be used for both NH3 and Freon refrigeration systems.
– Suitable for thin products such as fish fillets, shrimp, potato cakes, baked goods and egg products
STORAGE PROCEDURE VACXIN
Vaccine storage during transportation
Vaccines from production to the time they are used in vaccinated subjects are transported through many places. To ensure quality, vaccines need to be stored at + 2oC to + 8oC during transportation.
If transported from a manufacturing facility or from a national vaccine warehouse, vaccines are transported by air in cold containers, and by international air transportation, imported vaccines with instruments. Temperature monitors are placed in the cooler. If transported by road, the vaccine is transported in a dedicated refrigerated truck that has temperature monitoring devices during transportation.
If vaccines are transported from a regional warehouse to a provincial warehouse, they are transported in a dedicated refrigerated truck or stored in a cooler and transported by car.
Vaccines are transported from the provincial warehouse to the district; From the district’s warehouse to the health facility or from the commune health station to the vaccination site outside the station, stored in a cold box or bottle of vaccine. There is always a device in vaccine transporting equipment to monitor the temperature of the vaccine during transportation.
2. Vaccine storage cold storage
– Sort Vaccine and Solvents: by type, lot, expiry date (to facilitate dispensing) and in the right place to avoid freezing vaccines. Limit the circulation of cold air between the boxes.
– Use of Vaccines according to the principle: in the short term, use first. Pre-reception must be used before or according to the condition of the temperature indicator of the vaccine vial. The full bottle of Vaccine brought back from the high temperature exposure is preferred to be used first for the next vaccination session.
– Do not open the cold chain device frequently. Always monitor the temperature of the cooler and record it on the temperature monitoring chart.
– Do not store expired vaccines. The reconstituted vials of vaccines after the vaccination session and the vaccines with the discolored temperature indicator need to be destroyed in cold storage.
– Cold storage for storage of vaccines can only be used for vaccines. Do not store medicine, chemicals, medical products, food or drink.
– Ensure hygiene: Wash hands before handling Vaccine vials or boxes
3. Maintenance and supervision of cold storage for preservation of vaccines
+ The cold storage must be maintained, cleaned, and the indoor unit must be defrosted regularly.
+ The cold storage must be checked and monitored for operation status. There is an appropriate repair and replacement plan to ensure the correct preservation of vaccines. Safe storage during storage, transportation and use.
+ Assign staff to support and supervise the vaccine preservation
+ Develop an emergency contingency plan. Clearly state the implementation plan, name and phone number of the responsible officer.
4. Report notes.
In addition to automatic monitoring by modern equipment, in the national cold storage of vaccines, staff still have to monitor twice a day and record the progress of the vaccine storage process.
To ensure that there is also an automatic temperature monitoring logtag for monitoring in storage rooms, which is installed with a computer and automatically records the temperature.
There is also a remote temperature monitoring system, if the temperature is too high or too low, there will be a siren, or will send a message to the phone concerned people to check.
Hung Tri Refrigeration Industry Joint Stock Company is the exclusive distributor of PVC Extruflex in Vietnam. With those advantages, our company always brings the best solutions for the quantity and the best price for customers, in addition the company also has a team of workers who install the wrong plastic curtain to ensure savings for customers. row. PVC screen is one of the most commonly used products today in reducing heat loss, preventing cold, preventing dust, preventing odors, preventing insects, … Using PVC screen is to save money. with low cost but high efficiency. PVC curtain or PVC curtain is a specialized plastic product in industry. Made from vertical plastic sheets 10 cm, 20 cm to 30 cm wide and 2 mm or 3 mm thick. Extruflex – FRANCE PVC insulated plastic screen is used by many agencies, factories, food factories to use to prevent dust, prevent cold, prevent noise, prevent insects, toxic gas, welding sparks, as a car wash water baffle … because in food production technology, consumers’ health is always on top priority.
Contact us for the best price.
Some sample pictures of Extruflex PVC insulated screens
Ice coating is the process of freezing a layer of water on the surface of a product. Thereby helping the product separate from the outside environment to keep the best product quality and allow the longest storage time to increase.
The purpose of glazing
Protect the product, separate the product from the air to prevent oxidation of nutrients due to exposure to air. In addition, the coating helps to prevent the product from being cold burned because the protein is dehydrated. In addition to those purposes, glazing also contributes to a more beautiful product surface.
Ice plating methods
There are two methods of glazing: immersing in cold water and spraying water on the surface.
Dipping method: ensuring the surface of the ice coating is more even and beautiful. It is simple to perform but consumes a lot of cooling, and the product is easily cross-contaminated.
Spraying method: done from many sides, the product avoids cross-contamination, but the coating is not uniform and not as beautiful as the dip method.
To create a correct and secure glazing process, the glazing process requires strict control of the factors that affect the glazing process:
Ice plating time.
The temperature of the fish.
The temperature of the water.
Size of product.
Shape of the product.
Material variation during freezing
Physical changes: darker color, slightly evaporated water, softening state, ke, s elastic, loose structure.
Chemical changes: the self-resolution of proteins, lipids … of the enzyme in an early stage. The degree of variation depends on the initial state of the food and the method of refrigeration. The variations are mainly due to oxidation of pigments that discolor the food.
Variations caused by microorganisms: When cooled, due to the inappropriate temperature, it reduces the activity of microorganisms. But during a long storage period, it increases, affecting the product, reducing the quality of the product. To limit, it is necessary to ensure the source of raw materials is good, ensuring the environment, cooling the ingredients quickly, having good air circulation and packing the food correctly depending on the object.
Choose a reputable installer to install the glazing equipment:
Choosing a quality supplier will help you feel secure when using Glazing Equipment. With more than 20 years in the field of activity, we have participated in completing many key projects across the country. Hung Tri provides full-service services from consulting providing technical solutions, designing and installing industrial refrigeration systems, cold storage, cool storage. We Corporation of Hung Tri Refrigeration Industry is proud to be a reputable partner for our customers.
The glazing equipment at Hung Tri Refrigeration and Electrical Engineering meets the standards of raw materials to technical installation according to the law. Flexible design and installation of tunnels to meet the requirements of each customer with different needs and products. If you are looking for a partner, designing, supplying and installing cold storage, please contact us.